Thursday 4 October 2012

I'm back!

Sorry for being quiet for so long! I didn't check my blog for a while, only to find out geez! I've got quite some viewers!

Right, let's make it properly this time. I love collect piano sheets, however, I sometimes just ran out of names of those classic songs... So please help me, feel free to leave a comment as to which song you are really like and wish to have the music sheet, I will try my best to look for you!  I can of course email the music sheets to you if your prefer not to use scribd. In return, please follow my page, and get updated with any new uploading music sheets!

Enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. Hi! Could you please send the sheet music for black butler theme song to me? My email is dizzydemirockz@gmail.com :) Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete